Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mañosa : Maki Mi

Maki Mi is composed of lean pieces of battered pork in a thick and sticky soup topped with green onions plus egg noodles hence Maki Mi
Where to Buy : Mañosa ( 926 Ongpin St. Binondo, Manila )
Price : P105 ( Maki - pork only )  P110 ( Maki Mi - pork and noodles )
Contact Number : 450-4223

Mañosa is famous for their Maki Mi because it taste just like the good old times ( for the old chinese people ),  the Serving is big but the noodles is so little ( I don't know if you could ask for extra noodles ), the sauce is good and especially the pork, you should try this when you visit ongpin! delicious Maki Mi =D

* The restaurant looks so old, they didn't even bother fixing it.

1 comment:

  1. The year was 1985. It was my first time that I had a bowl of '' Maki Mi '' . I just keep coming back for at least six month at that same restaurant Manosa in Binondo, Manila. Then I have to leave Philippines for good after Marcos died . Last week Friday 20th February 2015 . I saw the photo of Maki Mi from my friend's facebook . I feel sad because it makes me feel hungry by just look at the photo. I wish to visit Manosa restaurant someday .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...