Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fish Fillet


Where To Buy: Supra Restaurant ( Masangkay St. Sta Cruz Manila ) 
Price: 40php 

One of my favorite "baon" to office is the Fish Fillet from Supra Restaurant, it is a chinese cuisine restaurant that looks like a turo-turo. The food is delicious and the serving is very big for its cheap price, I usually

order it together with Kiampong, One order of this and Kiampong is enough for a heavy eater like me. The place is not that clean but I believe the food is not that dirty, this is one of the cheapest food in our place thats why I always buy here, they have different kinds of Chinese food there too. I will be posting them here soon....

3 comments:

  1. ahahahaha ou nga.. parati kc sarado.. hays....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! mukhang masarap nga! :) i love fish fillet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...