Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sushi Yum : California Maki ( Crabsticks and Mango )

I only ordered the 2 pcs because it only cost 25php!

Where to Buy : Sushi Yum Japanese Restaurant
                        829 Benavidez Street, Binondo, Manila
                        Store Hours 10:30am - 9pm Daily

For Deliveries : 242-7717 

Price : P100 ( 4pcs ) P25 ( 2pcs add on )

Sushi Yum's California Maki is definitely worth every peso you paid, it's tasty, delicious and looks good too! it's also cheap compared to other Japanese restaurant but the taste is not compromised. =D I always order this whenever I eat here. Try it too!



* Sushi Yum is the only Japanese restaurant in Binondo area ( since Yoshinoya closed down. ).
* They serve Sushi, Rice Meals, Donburi, Teriyaki, Misono, Tempura, Ramen and More!

1 comment:

  1. Hai. Sou da ne. Sushi Yum wa Chinatown's only Nihon ryori resutoran. And mainichi, I eat my lunch and dinner here. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...