Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mongolian Quick-Stop : Szechuan Chicken


Where to Buy: Mongolian Quick-Stop
Price : 105php

Recently when I was in Makati with my brother, we got the chance to stop by Walter Mart to have lunch. Since there are only few restaurants to choose from and we're really hungry, we decided to eat at Mongolian Quick-Stop. At first the price seemed reasonable, but when you get your order you will be surprised and say it isn't worth the price ( I ordered the Szechuan Chicken ). The chicken serving was too little, the taste is acceptable kinda sweet and spicy thing. I know their restaurant is in the mall so it should be pricier but at least the serving should be bigger. I will try not to eat here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...